2017 APFNet Scholarship Program for Master’s Degree of Northwest A&F University General Information for Admission
Launched in 2010, APFNet Scholarship Program aims to support capable individuals - either forestry officials or researchers from the Asia-Pacific region to pursue master degree in the field of sustainable forest management and rehabilitation in universities and institutions in China and the region. Advanced technology in management, techniques skills, field practice and experience will be taught, so as to improve the ability of those who will drivesustainable forest management and rehabilitation forward for the region.
(1)Non-Chinese citizens from Great Central Asia, including Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan,Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan.
(2) Age of 18- 40 and in good health condition
(3) Holder of Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree awarded in higher education institute in forestry or related field
(4) Good command of English (The medium language of instruction for the program will be English)
2.Majors of Study
|Prof.Zhao Zhong||Prof.Zhang Shuoxin||Prof.Cao Tianjian|
|Prof.Kang Yongxiang||Prof.Cai Jing|
2.Soil and Water Conservation and Desertification Control
|Prof.Liu Guobin||Prof.Mu Xinming||Prof. Zheng Fenli|
|Prof.Jiao Juying||Prof.Wang Fei|
3.Duration of Study
2 years, from every September
4.Details of Scholarship
(1) Monthly stipend of 3,000 yuan
(2) Free campus accommodation.
(3) Free Medical insurance
(4) One-off payment of CNY 500 per year for outpatient medical services.
(5) One round trip international tickets from students’ home country to China
5.Deadline of Application
May 31st, 2017
(1) Application Form for APFNet Scholarship (Please see and download from http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/zlxz/337274.htm）
(2) Notarized diploma and academic transcripts of the highest degree (Chinese or English);
(3) Acceptance letter from a potential supervisor(http://en.nwsuaf.edu.cn/faculties/co6/index.htm);
(4) Two Recommendation letters in English;
(5) Study or research proposal in English;
(6) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Please see and download from http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/zlxz/321992.htm)
(7) Certificate of English Proficiency;
(8) Approval letter from the applicant’s employer/organization for study at NWAFU);
(9) Photocopy of photo page of valid passport;
(10) Other support documents;
7. Mailing Address
Please mail all the application documents by courier to the following address before May 31st, 2017.
Office of Admissions
College of International Education
Northwest A&F University
3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi
Note: Application documents will not be returned regardless of whether being enrolled or not.
(1) Northwest A&F University
Dr. Qiang Baifa
Office of Admissions, College of International Education, Northwest A&F University,
3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi, China
Ms. Hu Chuyu/Ms. Chen Lin
6th Floor, Baoneng Center (Building A), 12 Futong Dongdajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, P. R. of China
For more information,please click:Detailed Information for APFNet Scholarship Application