CALL FOR STUDENT MOBILITY
BETWEEN PROGRAMME COUNTRIES AND PARTNER COUNTRIES
Within the Program Erasmus+/KA1 HIGHER EDUCATION
Deadline for Preliminary Applications (“Declaration of Interest”): November 20, 2017
The Mongolian University of Science and Technology in the ERASMUS+ framework hereby publishes a call for international Student Mobility with the University of Pisa supported by the European Commission through the project (2017-2018).
All PhD and master students enrolled regularly in the partner Universities in all Subject Areas (or as foreseen in the IIA with Pisa) are eligible to present the Declaration of interest for the pre-selection
- Student mobility for studies for PhD and master levels at the University of Pisa (study period: 6 months)(as foreseen in the IIA with Pisa)
Conditions to apply:
- Applicants must be active full-time students on a PhD and master programme of the Mongolian University of Science and Technology.
- The Hosting higher education institution is the University of Pisa.
- applying Studies/Activities carried out during the mobility at the University of Pisa must be integrated into the applicant’s program/studies at the home institution
- The University of Pisa will issue a transcript of records at the end of the study period.
- The study period at the University of Pisa must be fully recognized by the home University in accordance with the terms laid down in the Learning Agreement.
- ERASMUS+ students do not have to pay tuition fees to the university of Pisa.
- There will be opportunity to apply for social aid and/or support for people having disabilities or special needs.
- Applicants are considered full-time students of the sending institution also during the study period abroad.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal motivation, intercultural abilities, knowledge of English and academic excellence. (Among students with the same level of academic excellence and language knowledge, the most disadvantaged student from a poor socio-economic background or a student with special needs will be selected).
The mobile students will be awarded a grant for travel cost and for subsistence and expenses during the period of stay in Pisa:
The amount of the grant for travel is a unit cost related to the distance between the place of origin and Pisa
Calculated with the EU Distance Calculator: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
The total individual support to study in Pisa (850 EUR per month) is related to the duration of the mobility and will be defined in the grant agreement that the student/s selected will sign with the University of Pisa before their departure.
How to apply:
The University of Pisa hereby invites PhD and master students enrolled in the partner Mongolian University of Science and Technology to present a “Declaration of Interest” in order to participate in the selection for the Erasmus international credit mobility. The “Declaration of Interest”, presented using the form included in Annex 1 of this Call, should be given to their own Erasmus Coordinator (Dr. T. Uuganbayar, MUST LEAR Representative for the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, European Commission).
Documents to be submitted with the Declaration of Interest:
- Transcript of records at the time of applying: this is an official list certified by the home Institution of all the courses that the student have completed, including information about the number of credits and the grades he/she received.
- Language certificate or a statement proving that the student’s English (or Italian) language knowledge reaches the intermediate level.
- A CV in English in Europass format.
- Any other useful information
The scanned documents in pdf format of applicants must be sent at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 06:00 pm, November 20, 2017.
Interview with Erasmus Coordinator
- Erasmus coordinator Dr. T. Uuganbayar will have interviewed successful applicants after document screening stage on November 29, 2017
The deadline for presenting the Declaration of Interest at the home Institution is 20 November, 2017.
The first selected candidate for each mobility flow will complete his or her Application by preparing a formal Learning Agreement which includes descriptions of the activities to be carried out and of how these will be recognised by the sending Institution. The Learning Agreement will be furnished to the candidates by the Erasmus coordinator of the home university(Dr. T. Uuganbayar, MUST LEAR Representative for the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, European Commission), who will assist them in completing it, so that it can be sent to the University of Pisa by November 30, 2017. Please contact Dr. T. Uuganbayar at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The final approval by the University of Pisa will be announced in the late of December.
Call Published: 12 November, 2017
Annex 1: Declaration of Interest
Annex 2: CV in English in Europass format